Implementing OGC standards, exactEarth offers a Geospatial Web Services™ (GWS) solution that allows instant access to our exactAIS® data, in an on-demand environment.
Using GWS and exactAIS you can easily do the following:
- Access global vessel information on-demand, receiving what you want, when you need it
- Seamlessly integrate with existing geospatial platforms and applications
- Create custom data views of maritime activities using simple filters
- Look back and analyse historical vessel information
Simply, it is exactAIS data when and how you want it, streaming directly into your geospatial platform of choice. This new way to view our industry-leading Satellite AIS data is the most efficient, accessible way to obtain the complete maritime picture for your area of interest. These data can be accessed when desired, and integrated effortlessly within your geospatial platforms- removing barriers to big data integration.
exactAIS Geospatial Web Services (GWS) offer customers the choice to customise data to their preferences and provides the following features:
- OGC compliant delivery of maritime vessel information, derived from the latest AIS messages
- Interoperability – ability to seamlessly integrate exactAIS® with existing geospatial platforms with little to no time or effort
- Removes the complexity of processing AIS messages
- Provides the ability to create custom data views using filters
- Improved efficiency: instead of spending money (and time) setting up and managing AIS database environments, allow exactEarth to ‘host’ the data and serve you on-demand
- On-demand data: get what you want, when you want it – and only pay for what you get