exactAIS Premium™ service incorporates terrestrial-based AIS data in order to provide the most complete global AIS service in the market today. In conjunction with exactEarth’s Satellite constellation, customers can receive a complete and accurate record of all vessel movement regardless of their location.
exactAIS Premium provides the most complete record of AIS vessel movements on a global scale, delivered as a single integrated data service. With access to this Premium data service, customers can quickly integrate this data into their operational and analytical systems with ease and get instant access to exactAIS Premium’s rich data set for their vessel tracking purposes.
Premium Service Features:
- Our currently-available exactAIS® Satellite based service
- Integration of terrestrial-based global AIS data
- Data updated on an hourly basis
- Multiple data delivery options:
- Streaming data feed via a dedicated secure connection to exactEarth’s Data Processing Centre, or:
- Via data files and placed on the exactEarth secure FTP site for customer retrieval
- Data available in multiple formats, such as:
- NMEA (No timestamps)
- NMEA V4.0 (Includes timestamps)
- Google Earth KML
- Facilitate integration of global AIS data
- Eliminates need to deconflict AIS data from multiple sources
- Prosecution for illegal movements or actions e.g. illegal ballast water exchange
- Better information for planning and decision-making e.g. impact analysis
- Safety analysis and accident prevention
- Anti-piracy operations
- Improved environmental protection
- Improved ship modeling for behavior prediction
- Modeling of seasonal traffic changes
exactAIS Premium data can easily be integrated into a variety of platforms including Esri and Google Earth for visualising ship tracks coast-to-coast.
The Julius container ship traversing through the Atlantic Ocean: